- RSS Channel Showcase 1399943
- RSS Channel Showcase 7499530
- RSS Channel Showcase 4334523
- RSS Channel Showcase 2529629
Articles on this Page
- 01/30/14--11:50: _Chicago Tribune Rip...
- 01/31/14--12:14: _Rush Limbaugh’s ‘En...
- 02/03/14--09:50: _RUSH: The Super Bow...
- 04/24/14--12:25: _RUSH: Anybody That’...
- 04/24/14--12:39: _RUSH: The Failure O...
- 05/27/14--10:06: _LIMBAUGH: The Unspo...
- 07/28/14--11:16: _RUSH: Obama Is An I...
- 08/19/14--11:10: _RUSH: Obama Is Just...
- 08/27/15--10:34: _RUSH: Maybe The Sov...
- 02/11/16--13:13: _RUSH: Sanders Suppo...
- 02/18/16--10:04: _LIMBAUGH: Has The P...
- 02/18/16--10:38: _LIMBAUGH: It’s Now ...
- 02/18/16--10:55: _RUSH: What A ‘GIFT ...
- 03/08/16--10:47: _Limbaugh Slams Supe...
- 04/05/16--10:07: _RUSH: Panama Papers...
- 05/27/16--09:36: _BRILLIANT MOVE! RUS...
- 06/27/16--11:11: _RUSH: BREXIT WAS ‘N...
- 06/30/16--12:13: _LIMBAUGH: Obama Is ...
- 10/24/16--10:56: _LIMBAUGH: US Did No...
- 11/23/16--11:48: _Rush Limbaugh Tells...
- 01/31/14--12:14: Rush Limbaugh’s ‘Environmentalist Wacko’ Pick For The Super Bowl
- 04/24/14--12:25: RUSH: Anybody That’s Not An ‘Obamaite’ Is An Enemy Of The State
- 04/24/14--12:39: RUSH: The Failure Of Socialism Is Biblical
- 05/27/14--10:06: LIMBAUGH: The Unspoken Aspect Of Amnesty
- 08/27/15--10:34: RUSH: Maybe The Soviet Union Was Just A Couple Of Generations Early
- 02/18/16--10:04: LIMBAUGH: Has The Pope Ever Questioned Obama’s Faith?
- 02/18/16--10:38: LIMBAUGH: It’s Now A LEGIT Question To Ask If The Pope Is Catholic
- 02/18/16--10:55: RUSH: What A ‘GIFT BASKET’ Trump Has Been Given By The Pope
- 06/27/16--11:11: RUSH: BREXIT WAS ‘NATIONHOOD’! Brits Did Not Renounce Socialism
- 06/30/16--12:13: LIMBAUGH: Obama Is SCARED Of Trump!
- 10/24/16--10:56: LIMBAUGH: US Did Not Win The COLD WAR
- 11/23/16--11:48: Rush Limbaugh Tells The True Story Of Thanksgiving – 2016
RUSH: Folks, somebody has ripped me off. A guy has ripped off the environmentalist wacko method of picking football games. It’s in the Chicago Tribune and the guy’s name is Rex Huppke: “Tips for a Properly Politicized Super Bowl Sunday — Ideological divide carries over on Game Day.” H.R. found this story for me. He […]
RUSH: Environmentalist wacko pick. In the early days of the program, I picked football games on Fridays, and a lot of people listening didn’t care. They didn’t like football, some women and some guys. “Come on, stick to the issues!” So I devised a way to combine politics with the football picks and came up […]
RUSH: Now, the Seahawks were not mediocre. Again, I want to stress, I’m not trying to take anything away. I predicted the Seahawks to win, so I gotta be real careful. We got big audiences in Denver and Seattle as well here. We own both towns and we have for many, many moons. I’m just […]
RUSH: What, do you think was I kidding? No, I’m not kidding. It’s the unspoken part of amnesty that nobody ever talks about. You know, everybody looks at amnesty… I mean, even some Republicans. Get this. Mark Krikorian writes about this at National Review Online the other day. There was a meeting up at the […]
RUSH: But I want to take a little bit of issue with you on this intellectual laziness. I know what you mean by it, and I’m not predisposed to disagree. I think what we might call intellectual laziness is actually arrogance. Now, you’re right, he looks at a whole lot of things as irritating interruptions […]
CALLER: The Supreme Court overturned stuff on Obamacare. Everything he puts in place, executive orders that turn to crap. HHS issued all these rules that are going down the tubes. I’m a small business owner. I got impacted with all this insurance crap and everything that’s happened, and I just think that he just can’t […]
RUSH: Now, can we be a little honest here? Bernie Sanders honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Bernie Sanders honeymooned in Cuba. Bernie Sanders’ ideology is communism. Forget this “socialism” business. Bernie Sanders’ ideology is communism. Bernie Sanders’ ideology, communism, is responsible for at least a hundred million deaths around the world. By the time you […]
RUSH: Now, Trump is out there saying that what the pope said is a disgrace. He didn’t specifically call the pope a liar and he didn’t threaten to sue the pope, so maybe he’s moderating. You know, if Ted Cruz had told him he wasn’t a Christian, he’d threaten to sue him and so forth, […]
RUSH: You know, folks, I’ve been around so long, I can remember when it was a rhetorical question to ask, “Is the pope Catholic?” Now it’s a legit question. Here is the pope. This was on the papal plane, which I think is an Alitalia Airlines jet, on the way back to the walled Vatican […]
RUSH: Here’s Trump in Kiawah Island, South Carolina, during campaign event. Two more sound bites… TRUMP: He actually said that maybe I’m not a good Christian or something. It’s unbelievable. Which is really not a nice thing to say. If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS — which, as everyone knows, is ISIS’ […]
RUSH: “The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump. Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended,” and other tech big wigs were there. “So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Kentucky), […]
RUSH: Folks, what Obama is trying to do. He’s trying to change the narrative, particularly with low-information voters, into thinking that the Panama Papers corruption is about corporations. And it isn’t. The Panama Papers corruption is about socialist, communist dictators. There’s not a capitalist leader in the bunch. Not a single one. The Panama Papers […]
RUSH: You’ve heard that the Democrats, like Joe Manchin and some of these others, “No! No! No! Don’t debate, no.” They’re mad at Bernie. They’re mad at Crazy Bernie for accepting it. Crazy Bernie is thanking Jimmy Kimmel for suggesting the idea. Trump went along with it. Now, the Democrats, you would think that they’re […]
CALLER: So I just wanted to touch on a point here that has a lot of aspects to it so I’ll try to stay concise, but it seems to me that when the country was founded and the Constitution was drafted, there was a general more homogeneous outlook on the vision for this nation. Whereas […]
RUSH: Obama wasn’t through. He kept on going with this rant against Trump and immigration. OBAMA: I’m not prepared to concede the notion that some of the rhetoric that’s been popping up is populist. When I ran in 2008, and the reason I ran again, and the reason even after I leave this office […]
RUSH: Can I ask you a simple question? Who won the Cold War? What’s the answer? Who won the Cold War? The United States won the Cold War? No, we didn’t. No, we didn’t. We did not crush Russia. We did not crush communism. It’s still taught in America universities. Communism, anti-Americanism is at an […]